+ I ordered myself some much-needed clothes online. New trousers like the ones I have, and a bright red duffle coat.
- The process of paying for stuff online was so stressful it reminded me why I never do this.
- I don't seem capable of normal, proportionate responses to situational anxiety lately: at the slightest provocation my body goes into full-on attack mode, which the last two days has left me in pain and exhausted before breakfast-time.
- I determined from this I really should go back to the GP to seek out something for my anxiety.
+ I was able to help out friends with a childcare emergency thanks to their toddler being too ill to go to nursery. She was well enough to demand repeated book-readings and throw all her toys over the floor though. I had fun with her and was glad to be useful.
- I was gone longer than I planned to be, so didn't get around to calling the GP today.
+ The weird "edible bouquet" of fruit carved into the shape of flowers, that my mom praised when someone else had one a while ago, has been ordered and will be delivered for her birthday.
- Andrew had to call up the florist because I didn't have the spoons to.
+ Andrew knew to offer because it wouldn't get done otherwise.
+ He also brought me home a ready meal because by this point I was way too tired to make myself dinner.
- I was too tired to make myself dinner because I'd had a couple more anxiety attacks about stupid things this evening (most of the time I'd spent babysitting, I spent convinced I'd left the back door unlocked and I'd return to a house devoid of valuables; of course I got home to find I'd done no such thing...and then I freaked out because the damn dog disappeared as soon as I returned even though I knew he had to be somewhere in the house; of course he'd trapped himself in the spare room, where he was not supposed to be, by being unable to understand doors). It's so frustrating to be debilitated by things I know aren't worth the effect they have on me.
- I ended up having a stupid facebook conversation with someone I know will never learn to stop being a clueless well-intentioned bigot.
+ I did help the mutual friend whose facebook we were arguing on deal with the situation thus caused.
--- I found out I have another bloody meeting on Thursday afternoon, so it's looking gloomy for me being able to see magister
before I'm away for the weekend.
+ I'm away for the weekend! A much-needed little break from this daily grind.
So many things...